Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2011

This Little Booger

Turned ONE year old on Sept. 8th (a month ago, oops)! I know every parent says they can't believe how fast time flies by.. but it's so true! It feels like yesterday that I held that perfect little 7 lb, 13 oz baby angel in my arms, and thinking to myself.. 'you are SO worth those nine dreadful months'!  Mischa Rae, you are my reason to smile on days when I don't feel like it. You give me so many reasons to be incredibly happy and sometimes my only proof that I have accomplished something great. I am so SO blessed that Heavenly Father has given me the privilege to be your mother. xoxo



Here are a few pics from her b-day party. My little brother Spencer has a birthday around the same time as Mischa, so we celebrated both with two cakes!




Mischa had herself some cake and ate it too! Wish I had pics of her stuffing her face. So presh.

I could go on and on about her all night but here are just a few things about her:

Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Dark Brown (of course)
Hand Size: Huge
Height: off the charts.
Weight: light and lean, like dad.
Nicknames: Meemers (benj), Stinky (autumn & matt), Meeshers (cousin Isaac)
Walking: Duh. (started at ten months)
Gonna Play Volleyball When She Grow Up?  with out a doubt.
Favorite things:  raspberries and peaches (from grandma's garden), puppies, talking on the phone, music, dancing, venturing into small spaces.
**She is so smart and picks up on everything so quickly. 


Love you Meemers!

No comments:

Post a Comment