Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

My Birthday Day.

Today was my birthday. When Benj asked me what I wanted, I just said TIME. lots and lots of time to spend with him.. just he and I. 
That's exactly what I got because this morning he hadn't set an alarm for work and when I tried to get him up he said he took the day off. I love him. lots and lots.

I've been wanting to go up the canyon to see the fall colors. Our 360 view of the mountains just isn't enough for me i guess. 
it was absolutely lovely. I love fall. hate that it only lasts for like a month, while winter lasts about six.






can't leave without leaving our mark.


My mother-in-law, Michelle, made this cake that was to DIE for! rasPberry jello cake with fresh raspberries from her garden... mmmMM!
can't get enough of this little one.


the night is still young... even though i'm 23 now and getting old. ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment