Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The Reasons Why..

I haven't posted in SO long is because of several things:


  • we recently moved back to Utah (and drove all our crap out-- 25 hour drive), thank you Benj and Cameron for being so willing to do it! Mischa and I flew home :)
  • A week after moving back I broke my collar bone while four-wheeling ( i'll explain later).
  • Not only was it broken, but it was broken in three places! (pretty much shattered).
  • A week later I have surgery (i'll post pics soon).
  • My brother Garrett had his farewell and entered the MTC on the 14th :( I miss him!
So we've been pretty busy the past few weeks!
I'm well now and back into things.. but I am SO behind on updates. I promise i'll post soon!

1 comment:

  1. oh no! that is not fun. glad you are feeling better now and that you're near family again:)

    ReplyDelete