Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

Let me introduce my HUGE family..

Last week my family (the Fotu's) did family pictures. Selu was heading back to school in Oklahoma in a few days and Garrett is leaving on his mission to Seattle in a month, so it seemed necessary since we've done family pictures maybe 3 times in my life! Garrett has a friend he went to high school with who does photography and she did SUCH a great job! If you love them as much as I do, you can find her blog and info here. We couldn't do afternoon with the boys having football practice and all.. so we were up at the spot bright and early at 6:30 a.m... the lighting could not have been more perfect and everyone looked so great. 

Here are the boys.. aren't they so handsome.
 Garrett also took his missionary pics and he looks so good looking!! I am so proud of this little man..he's gonna make an amazing missionary!



 Hate that my eyes are closed in this one cause it turned out so good!
 love these boys.. names and ages are: (from left to right) Jared (10), Garrett (19), Isaac (15), Tyler (2), Lennon (14), Jake (17), Connor (6), Benj (my husband, 24), Spencer (8)
 This one is my fav.



 The girls.. Kerstin (12), Me (22), Olivia (5), Selu (21)

 Love this pic of my mom and dad..
 we also took a few of our own little family pics..
 I adore this one..

1 comment: