Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Our Timeline (In a nut shell)

 Benj and I just celebrated our two year anniversary on Monday (Aug. 1st)! I can't believe how fast those two years have flown by! Then again, it feels like just yesterday we were going on our first date (about SIX years ago)... I still think back how long ago that was and can't believe we're married now with a baby! It's amazing how fast our lives can change in just a few years.. I love to think back on those years though.. Here are some pics of the past 6+ years that we've known each other.. I have like hundreds but here are a few to tell the "reader's digest" version of our story (a TON more happened in this time but it'd take all day to type up the details).

Here is Benj and I when we first started dating during my senior year in high school..

 

 After about 8 months of dating, Benj was called to the Mexico City East Mission (May 31st, 2006- June 4th, 2008) He looks so young in this pic!






In the meantime, I went on to play college volleyball..

 In the summer before my junior year, Benj returned...
isn't he such a cutie?!..

of course, I made sure I was able to take my short summer break to be home during this time.. ;)
Here we are in Park City shortly after Benj's return:
About seven months later (on Jan. 1st, 2009) We were engaged :)

Exactly seven months after that, we were married in the Mt. Timpanogos Temple!

And a little over a year after... we had this beautiful little one..
And here we are today, over six years later.. oh how I love my family!
Happy two year anniversary Benj!!! it's been the best two years of my life.. and I look forward to the eternities we get to spend together. I love you!

3 comments: