Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

Utah Trip: The Call

Our trip to Utah was SO fun and much needed! I flew out with Mischa on June 1st and visited for a good two weeks until Benj was able to fly out for his brother, Cam's wedding on the 16th. During my visit I stayed with my family, and had such a good time just hanging out and keeping busy with friends and trips to the park with the kids.. A few days after I arrived my brother Garrett received his mission call. Our house was so excited for the very first boy to go on his mission. Garrett has been going to school and playing golf in the year after he graduated high school, and we have been looking forward to this day for so long! He has so many friends and family who have been so supportive and kind to him! 

 Elder Garrett Blackstone Fotu has been called to the Seattle, Washington Mission, English speaking. He leaves September 14th, 2011!

I am so proud of my little bro, and the amazing example he is setting for his younger siblings and all those around him! Congrats bro! You will make an awesome missionary, and you'll be blessed in school, golf, and in life once you return! Love you so much! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment