Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The Big Two Four!

Benj turned 24 on the 23rd of March! I tell him he's becoming an old man! (only teasing him) But really, it seems so crazy that I knew him as that 18 yr old kid who I was dating when I was 16, almost 17! Time flies!
I made his favorite cake, Punch Bowl Cake :) Mmmmm.. it's dangerously good! Good thing he can pretty much eat the whole bowl within a few days!

We've been wanting to go to an OKC Thunder game for the longest time, so back in January I looked up to see if they had a game on March 23rd... sure enough they did, and against the Utah Jazz! What are the odds?! We will forever be true to our Jazz, but secondly to the Thunder of course.... So it turned out nice, because no matter who won the game, we could walk away happy with the result. Of course, by March the Jazz had gone down hill due to some unfortunate circumstances, but it was a fun experience anyway, and I think Benj had a fun night :)
Benj finally cut his hair the day after his birthday (he needed one SO bad!) I love that he and Mischa have the same hair-do in this one:

Happy Birthday Babe!!! I love youuuu!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Late b day Benj! You guys have the cutest little fam. We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete