Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Valentines ♥

This Valentine's our family did the usual.. made cookies :)....
Last Valentine's day I was still pretty sick with morning sickness (or should I say "night-sickness", because it was worse for me at night, not morning!) and Benj was temporarily unemployed and looking for work, so we didn't go out or anything, but Benj did make me a homemade card and gave me flowers and chocolate :) So.. this year Benj took me out to dinner at the Melting Pot in the city. I have been wanting to go here for the longest time, and luckily Benj did too. I would highly recomend this place (if you're willing to spend a bunch more than the average price of dinner for two) for couples who want good food every once in a while.The food was TO DIE FOR!! This was my first time trying Filet Minion(or however you spell it), and duck. The duck wasn't good to me and the filet was amazing :) the plate also included chicken, steak, new york strip, shrimp, and lobster tail. I normally love sea food, but unfortunately that night I found out i've lost my appetite for sea food since being pregnant.. ugh! Anyway, the meal was so delish!
Then there came the dessert course... mmmm!


Benj's lovely decorations to our room :)


My beautiful orchids Benj picked out for me ♥





And... it was someones FIRST valentine's ♥



Loves! ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment