Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Valentines

Valentine's Day is one of my favorite holidays.. I seriously wish there was a valentine's day every month. Benj and I were talking and realized this is our 6th Valentine's day that we're celebrating since we met.. and many more to go.. but I try and make each one enjoyable so we can look back and remember what we did that year..
We started off our morning by finding this cute treat for Mischa.. :)

 Of course, she ♥'d it!
 For the last month and a half we've been living in Park City while Benj has worked a temporary job there. Now that the job is about over it's time to haul our belongings back down the mountain so we decided we'd drop Mischa off with my parents for the day and drive up to start packing. We packed as much as we could into the pearl and brought it all back home, before turning right around and heading back up to PC. Benj and I spent the rest of the afternoon up there just hanging out and enjoying our time alone.. we had ourselves some Cafe Rio, rented a movie, hit up the Tanger Outlets (love them outlets), hit the pool and hot tub, and snuggled by the fireplace.

Benj always has me convinced that he doesn't give any thought to the fact that valentine's day is coming up.. but at the last minute he always seems to pull through and make me feel so loved! I told him I didn't want him to get me a bunch of flowers this year cause they don't last. So when I get into the car, I find a card, a box of chocolates, and one rose.. haha I just LOVE him!

Of course I had me some chocolates
 In the Nike Outlet, Benj found the biggest shoes in the store. Size 18. HUGE.

 oh it was only 28 degrees outside. no big deal.. so the hot tub felt a-maz-ing!

warming up.
haha
We had a lovely one :)
I love you, Benj!

1 comment:

  1. awww looks like you guys had so much fun! i love valentines day :)

    ReplyDelete