Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

San Diego for Christmas

This Christmas we made the trip out to San Diego to spend it with my family.
My grandparents live in a small town called Ramona and it is just beautiful out there.
Benj wishes we could live there.. and I would love it too, but i'd still miss Utah too much.
We had so much fun with my fam.. we went to Seaport Village, Old Town, Mission Beach, Coronado Beach, and hung out and just enjoyed being around each other.


















 Mischa's 1st time to the beach.
She tried some sand.

 and loved it.
 Road trip = Finding Nemo & LOTS of goldfish

 Stopped in Vegas on the way back..

 and visited this place. Benj and I watch the show "Pawn Stars" a lot and really wanted to see it for ourselves. Unfortunately, none of the guys from the show were there but it was a fun experience!
I love this babay!!

3 comments:

  1. So fun! I love Cali, we all need to go out there together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We must have just missed each other at the Norman battalion.. We were there also!!

    Gotta love those husbands of ours and their "manly stuff" so glad they do it!! Live your blog! Your little girl is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to post soon! Love seeing cute little Mischa. Miss having her in our nursery class.

    ReplyDelete