Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

A much needed update..

I know I haven't blogged in FOREVER.. oops. but the main reason is because my camera is broken and I have failed to get a new one. my bad. maybe for Christmas?

Anyway, things are still going grrreat for us! I have been substitute teaching part-time and loving it. Benj is working in Park City (where we are temporarily living during the week, and coming back home on weekends) and we are so blessed to have this job in our lives right now. Christmas is coming up and I am sooooo excited and soooo not ready. I haven't even started shopping, and I dread going. I wish I could just magically have everything ready to give. Because GIVING is the greatest part about the Christmas season, of course. 


 Mischa is getting so big so fast.. I don't like this. But she is learning so so quickly. She knows if I tell her if something is hot, she'll start to blow on it, every time she sneezes she says, "uh-oh" because she knows it's time to clean her nose now.. she even gives us kisses on the cheek when she climbs into bed with us in the mornings.. and of course, blows kisses any time she can. 

We are just lovin' life!
Merry Christmas Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment